Filing for bankruptcy was so much easier than we thought. With Rinne Legalby our side we were able to get through the process quickly and we ended upsaving a lot of money. Their staff is very responsive and answers allquestions promptly.
K.S., Fairfield, California
Sacramento Bankruptcy Attorney
California Energy Law Lawyer
Our practice areas are Bankruptcy and Alternative Energy Law. We are a boutique law firm specializing in these areas of law. We have a network of specialized attorneys in Sacramento, Solano and Contra Costa Counties and in strategic cities in the U.S. and Europe to complement our practice areas.
Please visit our practice area pages. We have over 150 pages of valuable content that is constantly being updated to offer the most relevant legal content to our clients and visitors.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- What Debts will be Discharged in Bankruptcy?
- Fairfield Bankruptcy Attorney explains the Means Test
- The Procedure
- Avoid Committing Fraud
- The Automatic Stay of Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy and Evictions
- When Bankruptcy cannot stop creditors
- Relief from the automatic stay
- The Creditors’ Meeting
- Watch out for Complications
- Overcoming Objections
- Rebuilding your life after bankruptcy
- How to Avoid Discrimination
- Exemption Amounts
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Small Business Bankruptcy
- Alternative Energy
- Counseling Foreign Companies
- Credit Card Debt Negotiation & Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I expect from the free consultation?
- What’s bankruptcy?
- Where do I get the information I need?
- Will there be a court proceeding?
- What happens to the collectors?
- Who can help me with the court documents?
- Can I keep my belongings if I file?
- What are the alternatives to bankruptcy?
- Should I negotiate with the creditors?
- What is the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 13?
- Who can file chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- When should I file chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Can I keep my home in a chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What happens to my car if I file bankruptcy?
- What is the advantage of hiring an attorney?
- What is a fair fee?
- What is chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Who should file chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- Can I get rid of my second mortgage under chapter 13?
- How long does the repayment plan last?
- How much do I have to pay under the repayment plan?
- What is the difference to debt consolidation?
- Can I keep my home in a chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What assets are protected in bankruptcy?
- Can I stop foreclosure with bankruptcy?
- Can I stop wage garnishment with bankruptcy?
- Can I stop a law suit with bankruptcy?
- Are taxes dischargeable?
- Are student loans dischargeable?
- What if I co-signed for a debt?
- What if a creditor challenges the bankruptcy?
- Who is being notified of my bankruptcy?
- Are all debts equal?
- How do I rebuild my credit after bankruptcy?
- German Law
- Social Security Disability