First Incentive Structure
The First Incentive Structure is for CONVENTIONAL or MARKET-RATE HOUSING.
In this category incentives largely depend on the level of the applicant’s commitment to solar.
Base Incentive EPBI of $ 2.50/watt (2007)
- custom homes
- small housing developments (less than 6 homes)
- other housing developments where solar is an option
- common areas of housing developments
- housing developments where solar will be installed on less than 50% of homes
Production Housing with solar as a Standard Feature Incentive EPBI of $2.60/watt (2007)
- developments of 6 or more homes where builder commits to install qualifying solar systems on at least 50% of the units (the incentive is based on a reference system)